Diamond Cartel Futures Program
Due to the limited production levels of our Diamond Mountain Wines, we have developed “The Diamond Cartel Futures Club”: a program that gives our most loyal customers guaranteed allocations, wine-club benefits, and special “Futures” pricing.
Each vintage we allocate our new wines into three distinct channels. In order of priority, the channels are “The Diamond Cartel Futures Club”, national and international distribution exclusively offered to the finest restaurants and retail establishments and finely a limited amount to our tasting room to be offered to new customers at normal retail prices.
How do you order Futures?
Click here to Order Now!
How Does the Club Work?
- Every January, the winery will send you an offering of our newest vintage. You will be directed to our website where as a new customer; you can log in and set up an account with your own personal password.
- Purchase limits will be based on past purchase history, production levels in each vintage, and length of time in the club.
- Club members will pay for their wines and shipping cost upfront to reserve their allocation.
- All allocations will be packed in unique 6-bottle Diamond Cartel eco-friendly boxes.
- All futures orders will be shipped in the fall, timed to arrive before the holidays but long after the hot weather makes wine shipping a danger to wine quality.
- Discounts are applied at checkout and increase with the volume purchased.
- Before shipping, all addresses will be reconfirmed.
Additional benefits to being part of the Diamond Cartel Futures Club:
- Invitations to member-only events and dinners at the winery.
- The ability to order “personalized” large format bottles.
- Tasting fee is waived for all winery visits.
- Open invitation to tour the cave and taste the wines while they are still in the barrel.
- Advance notice and first priority to purchase library re-releases and special non-allocated wines.
The 2008 vintage futures season opens on January 12th 2010. If you prefer, you may personally contact our club staff at the winery to answer any questions or help you make your selection.